Computer trainers for four schools in Velhe Block
Our school children in Velhe block in Pune District want to learn computers. We invite those interested in doing a minimum of 6 sessions with boys in middle and high school.
If you have
- basic knowledge of computers - MS Office, Web Browsing, Email and Internet
- ability to teach and communicate in Marathi
- 6 hours per week excluding travel,
Interested in Women's Health Rights?
Ours is a small team and we welcome and appreciate any focused help that may improve office systems, or help run campaigns or design materials.
Volunteer with us
- To raise funds
- To conduct self-help awareness sessions with women in Co-operative Housing societies, BPOs, or slum communities
- Conduct Body Literacy sessions with school children
- To design posters, develop communication material on "women and health' issues
For Anandi, We need Volunteers to
- Take the concept of Anandi to groups of women, where ever they are located, at their workplaces, homes etc.
- Develop material that encourages self-learning and self-help on various issues of health such as menopause, menstruation, infertility recovering from major operations hysterectomies etc.
- Raise funds for physical space
If interested call or email us with a brief statement of your interests.